Our state-certified teen drivers ed course includes:
- Required 30 hours of indoor classroom
- Required 12 hours of behind-the-wheel training
- Required 2-hour parent class
- Driver education completion certificate processed by the RMV
Students can start the driver education classroom at 15 years and 9 months old.
The 2-hour parent class must be completed before you can start the behind-the-wheel training and observations.
Payment Plan ($710 total):
- $300 non-refundable deposit to enroll
- $205 on or before your 1st driving lesson
- $205 on or before your 7th driving lesson
IMPORTANT: Please log on to your student page and click "Schedule Parent Class" The RMV requires a parent class before a student can drive with the school. There is a parent class once a month.